* Possibility to not use whitelist but allow anyone with write access
* fix existing test
* rename migration function
* Try to give a better name for migration step
* Clear settings if higher level setting is not set
* Move official reviews to db instead of counting approvals each time
* fix migration
* fix migration
* Remove NOT NULL from EnableWhitelist as migration isn't possible
* Fix migration, reviews are connected to issues.
* Fix SQL query issues in GetReviewersByPullID.
* Simplify function GetReviewersByIssueID
* Handle reviewers that has been deleted
* Ensure reviews for test is in a well defined order
* Only clear and set official reviews when it is an approve or reject.
David Svantesson4 years agocommitted bytechknowlogick
@ -1398,7 +1402,9 @@ settings.protect_check_status_contexts = Enable Status Check
settings.protect_check_status_contexts_desc=Require status checks to pass before merging Choose which status checks must pass before branches can be merged into a branch that matches this rule. When enabled, commits must first be pushed to another branch, then merged or pushed directly to a branch that matches this rule after status checks have passed. If no contexts are selected, the last commit must be successful regardless of context.
settings.protect_check_status_contexts_list=Status checks found in the last week for this repository
settings.protect_required_approvals_desc=Allow only to merge pull request with enough positive reviews of whitelisted users or teams.
settings.protect_required_approvals_desc=Allow only to merge pull request with enough positive reviews.
settings.protect_approvals_whitelist_enabled=Restrict approvals to whitelisted users or teams
settings.protect_approvals_whitelist_enabled_desc=Only reviews from whitelisted users or teams will count to the required approvals. Without approval whitelist, reviews from anyone with write access count to the required approvals.