Go-version constraints ignore pre-releases.
Rather than change the library further this PR simply changes
the git version comparison to use simple version compare ignoring the
issue of pre-releases.
Signed-off-by: Andrew Thornton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* vendor: switch from "mcuadros/go-version" to "hashicorp/go-version"
* Adapt P1
* fix lint
* fix lint & rm old code
* no deadlock
* rm RWMutex and check GoVersion only 1-time
* Copyright header
Co-authored-by: techknowlogick <email@example.com>
* Make repository maangement section handle lfs locks
* Add check attribute handling and handle locking paths better
* More cleanly check-attributes
* handle error
* Check if file exists in default branch before linking to it.
* Properly cleanPath
* Use cleanPath