* Change tab width for .go files to 4
I thing 8-wide tabs are kind of archaic and inconsisten with template
files which already use 4-wide.
Also did some misc cleanups in the .editorconfig files.
* add css
Co-authored-by: Lauris BH <email@example.com>
- added new 'make webpack' target
- deprecated 'make js' and 'make css'
- extend webpack config to load the less files
- updated docs
I had to rename the source file of `arc-green.less` to avoid generating
a useless JS entrypoint via webpack-fix-style-only-entries which would
not work with different source/destination filenames. I hear that there
should be cleaner solutions possible once we upgrade to Webpack 5.
Co-authored-by: zeripath <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* modernize js and use babel
- add babel toolchain to transform modern JS to ES5
- extend eslint config for modern rules
- fixes linting issues via `eslint --fix` and manual fixes
* run 'make css' to satisfy CI
* code style tweaks and set js indendation to 2 in .editorconfig
* regenerate js
* UI: Repo header tweaks
- Use basic buttons on the header buttons, matching gogs
- Make 'Manage topic' text smaller, remove margin-left with no topics
- Move various inline styles to CSS
- Use flexbox on header title and buttons
* fix indentation
* reverse media query wrapping
* fix inconsisten whitespace