* Create docker/manifest/base.yml
serve as base for build docker image for most platform (386,amd64,arm,arm64)
* Add make task docker-multi-arch-push-manifest
To update references of a multi-arch image on docker registry.
* Use SED_INPLACE generic sed command
* Delete Dockerfile.aarch64
* Use gitea/gitea-base as base
and replace deprecated MAINTAINER by LABEL (https://docs.docker.com/engine/reference/builder/#maintainer-deprecated)
* Fix rebase
* Use sapk/gitea-base as base
* Split makefile for docker
* Fix version to v3.6
Could use in later version edge of alpine official library that support multi-arch for armhf.
* Remove sapk/gitea-base and use directly new official alpine multi-arch