||8 years ago|
|cmd||8 years ago|
|conf||8 years ago|
|docker||8 years ago|
|models||8 years ago|
|modules||8 years ago|
|packager||8 years ago|
|public||8 years ago|
|routers||8 years ago|
|scripts||8 years ago|
|templates||8 years ago|
|.bra.toml||8 years ago|
|.editorconfig||9 years ago|
|.gitignore||8 years ago|
|.gopmfile||8 years ago|
|.pkgr.yml||8 years ago|
|.travis.yml||8 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||9 years ago|
|Dockerfile||8 years ago|
|LICENSE||9 years ago|
|README.md||8 years ago|
|README_ZH.md||8 years ago|
|config.codekit||8 years ago|
|docker-compose.yml||8 years ago|
|gogs.go||8 years ago|
Gogs (Go Git Service) is a painless self-hosted Git service.
Current version: 0.6.5 Beta
- Due to testing purpose, data of try.gogs.io has been reset in Jan 28, 2015 and will reset multiple times after. Please do NOT put your important data on the site.
- The demo site try.gogs.io is running under
- You MUST read CONTRIBUTING.md before you start filing an issue or making a Pull Request, and MUST discuss with us on Gitter for UI changes and feature Pull Requests, otherwise it's high possibilities that we are not going to merge it.
- If you think there are vulnerabilities in the project, please talk privately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Other language version
The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest, and most painless way to set up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done via an independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
- Please see the Documentation for project design, known issues, and change log.
- See the Trello Board to follow the develop team.
- Want to try it before doing anything else? Do it online or go down to the Installation -> Install from binary section!
- Having trouble? Get help with Troubleshooting.
- Want to help with localization? Check out the guide!
- Activity timeline
- SSH/HTTP(S) protocol support
- SMTP/LDAP/reverse proxy authentication support
- Reverse proxy suburl support
- Account/Organization(with team)/Repository management
- Repository/Organization webhooks(including Slack)
- Repository Git hooks/deploy keys
- Add/remove repository collaborators
- Gravatar and custom source support
- Mail service
- Administration panel
- Drone CI integration
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3
- Social account login (GitHub, Google, QQ, Weibo)
- Multi-language support (14 languages)
- A cheap Raspberry Pi is powerful enough for basic functionality.
- At least 2 CPU cores and 1GB RAM would be the baseline for teamwork.
According to Semantic UI:
- Last 2 Versions FF, Chrome, IE 10+, Safari Mac
- IE 10+
- Android 4
Some components will work in IE 9, but the browser is not officially supported.
The official support minimal size is 1024*768, UI may still looks right in smaller size but no promises and fixes.
Make sure you install the prerequisites first.
There are 5 ways to install Gogs:
- How To Set Up Gogs on Ubuntu 14.04
- Run your own GitHub-like service with the help of Docker
- 阿里云上 Ubuntu 14.04 64 位安装 Gogs (Chinese)
- Installing Gogs on FreeBSD
- Gogs on Raspberry Pi
- Instalando Gogs no Ubuntu (Português)
- Router and middleware mechanism of Macaron.
- Mail Service, modules design is inspired by WeTalk.
- System Monitor Status is inspired by GoBlog.
- Thanks lavachen and Rocker for designing Logo.
- Thanks Crowdin for providing open source translation plan.
- The core team of this project.
- Ex-team members @lunny and @fuxiaohei.
- See contributors page for full list of contributors.
- See TRANSLATORS for full list of translators.
This project is under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.