- Now using a setup script before starting the app. The separation of the run script and the setup script will make service initialisation a little bit clearer - Now calling start.sh script as ENTRYPOINT and S6 as CMD. This way when running the container with just a shell script, the start.sh script will be launched before, making debugging easier - Added note about `.dockerignore` ignored during Docker Hub Automated Build
|8 years ago|
|cmd||8 years ago|
|conf||8 years ago|
|docker||8 years ago|
|models||8 years ago|
|modules||8 years ago|
|packager||8 years ago|
|public||8 years ago|
|routers||8 years ago|
|scripts||8 years ago|
|templates||8 years ago|
|.bra.toml||8 years ago|
|.dockerignore||8 years ago|
|.editorconfig||9 years ago|
|.gitignore||8 years ago|
|.gopmfile||8 years ago|
|.pkgr.yml||8 years ago|
|.travis.yml||8 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||9 years ago|
|Dockerfile||8 years ago|
|LICENSE||9 years ago|
|README.md||8 years ago|
|README_ZH.md||8 years ago|
|config.codekit||8 years ago|
|docker-compose.yml||9 years ago|
|gogs.go||8 years ago|
Current version: 0.6.15 Beta
- Due to testing purpose, data of try.gogs.io has been reset in Jan 28, 2015 and will reset multiple times after. Please do NOT put your important data on the site.
- The demo site try.gogs.io is running under
- ❗❗❗You MUST read CONTRIBUTING.md before you start filing an issue or making a Pull Request, and MUST discuss with us on Gitter for UI changes and feature Pull Requests, otherwise it's high possibilities that we are not going to merge it.❗❗❗
- If you think there are vulnerabilities in the project, please talk privately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Other language version
The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest, and most painless way of setting up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows.
- Please see the Documentation for project design, known issues, and change log.
- See the Trello Board to follow the develop team.
- Want to try it before doing anything else? Do it online or go down to the Installation -> Install from binary section!
- Having trouble? Get help with Troubleshooting.
- Want to help with localization? Check out the guide!
- Activity timeline
- SSH/HTTP(S) protocol support
- SMTP/LDAP/reverse proxy authentication support
- Reverse proxy suburl support
- Account/Organization(with team)/Repository management
- Repository/Organization webhooks(including Slack)
- Repository Git hooks/deploy keys
- Add/remove repository collaborators
- Gravatar and custom source support
- Mail service
- Administration panel
- CI integration: Drone
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite3 and TiDB
- Multi-language support (14 languages)
- A cheap Raspberry Pi is powerful enough for basic functionality.
- At least 2 CPU cores and 1GB RAM would be the baseline for teamwork.
- Please see Semantic UI for specific versions of supported browsers.
- The official support minimal size is 1024*768, UI may still looks right in smaller size but no promises and fixes.
Make sure you install the prerequisites first.
There are 5 ways to install Gogs:
- How To Set Up Gogs on Ubuntu 14.04
- Run your own GitHub-like service with the help of Docker
- 阿里云上 Ubuntu 14.04 64 位安装 Gogs (Chinese)
- Installing Gogs on FreeBSD
- Gogs on Raspberry Pi
- Instalando Gogs no Ubuntu (Português)
Deploy to Cloud
- Router and middleware mechanism of Macaron.
- Mail Service, modules design is inspired by WeTalk.
- System Monitor Status is inspired by GoBlog.
- Thanks lavachen and Rocker for designing Logo.
- Thanks Crowdin for providing open source translation plan.
- Ex-team members @lunny and @fuxiaohei.
- See contributors page for full list of contributors.
- See TRANSLATORS for public list of translators.
This project is under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.