||7 years ago|
|.github||7 years ago|
|cmd||7 years ago|
|conf||7 years ago|
|docker||7 years ago|
|models||7 years ago|
|modules||7 years ago|
|public||7 years ago|
|routers||7 years ago|
|scripts||7 years ago|
|templates||7 years ago|
|vendor||7 years ago|
|.dockerignore||7 years ago|
|.editorconfig||7 years ago|
|.gitattributes||7 years ago|
|.gitignore||7 years ago|
|.lgtm||7 years ago|
|.mailmap||7 years ago|
|.travis.yml||7 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||7 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTORS||7 years ago|
|DCO||7 years ago|
|Dockerfile||7 years ago|
|Dockerfile.rpi||7 years ago|
|LICENSE||7 years ago|
|MAINTAINERS||7 years ago|
|Makefile||7 years ago|
|README.md||7 years ago|
|main.go||7 years ago|
Gitea - Git with a cup of tea
Current tip version: 0.9.99 (see Releases for binary versions or submit a task on alpha stage automated binary building system)
- YOU MUST READ Contributing Code BEFORE STARTING TO WORK ON A PULL REQUEST.
- Due to testing purpose, data of try.gogs.io was reset in Jan 28, 2015 and will reset multiple times after. Please do NOT put your important data on the site.
- The demo site try.gogs.io is running under
- If you think there are vulnerabilities in the project, please talk privately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- If you're interested in using APIs, we have experimental support with documentation.
- If your team/company is using Gogs and would like to put your logo on our website, contact us by any means.
The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest, and most painless way of setting up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, Windows and ARM.
- Please see the Documentation for common usages and change log.
- See the Trello Board to follow the develop team.
- Want to try it before doing anything else? Do it online!
- Having trouble? Get help with Troubleshooting or User Forum.
- Want to help with localization? Check out the guide!
- Activity timeline
- SSH and HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- SMTP/LDAP/Reverse proxy authentication
- Reverse proxy with sub-path
- Account/Organization/Repository management
- Add/Remove repository collaborators
- Repository/Organization webhooks (including Slack)
- Repository Git hooks/deploy keys
- Repository issues, pull requests and wiki
- Migrate and mirror repository and its wiki
- Web editor for repository files and wiki
- Gravatar and Federated avatar with custom source
- Mail service
- Administration panel
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite3 and TiDB (experimental)
- Multi-language support (19 languages)
- A cheap Raspberry Pi is powerful enough for basic functionality.
- 2 CPU cores and 1GB RAM would be the baseline for teamwork.
- Please see Semantic UI for specific versions of supported browsers.
- The official support minimal size is 1024*768, UI may still looks right in smaller size but no promises and fixes.
Make sure you install the prerequisites first.
There are 5 ways to install Gogs:
- How To Set Up Gogs on Ubuntu 14.04
- Run your own GitHub-like service with the help of Docker
- Dockerized Gogs git server and alpine postgres in 20 minutes or less
- Host Your Own Private GitHub with Gogs.io
- 使用 Gogs 搭建自己的 Git 服务器 (Chinese)
- 阿里云上 Ubuntu 14.04 64 位安装 Gogs (Chinese)
- Installing Gogs on FreeBSD
- Gogs on Raspberry Pi
- Cloudflare Full SSL with GOGS (Go Git Service) using NGINX
Deploy to Cloud
Software and Service Support
- Drone (CI)
- Fabric8 (DevOps)
- Taiga (Project Management)
- Puppet (IT)
- Kanboard (Project Management)
- BearyChat (Team Communication)
- HiWork (Team Communication)
- Router and middleware mechanism of Macaron.
- System Monitor Status is inspired by GoBlog.
- Thanks Rocker for designing Logo.
- Thanks Crowdin for providing open source translation plan.
- Thanks DigitalOcean for hosting home and demo sites.
- Thanks KeyCDN and QiNiu for providing CDN service.
- Ex-team members @lunny, @fuxiaohei and @slene.
- See contributors page for full list of contributors.
- See TRANSLATORS for public list of translators.
This project is under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.