This is going to be tricky!
Let's release a stable version, since we have one now.
@ -1,6 +1,10 @@
# Majority Judgment Library for Java
Test-driven java library to help deliberate using Majority Judgment.
[![Join the Discord chat at https://discord.gg/rAAQG9S](https://img.shields.io/discord/705322981102190593.svg)](https://discord.gg/rAAQG9S)
## Example Usage
@ -44,9 +48,12 @@ Got more than 2³² judges? Use a `Long` in a `ProposalTally`.
- [x] Tally Analysis
- [x] Score Calculus
- [x] Ranking
- [ ] Release v0.1.0
- [ ] Allow choosing a default grade
- [x] Release v0.1.0
- [ ] Guess the amount of judges
- [ ] Allow defining a default grade
- [ ] Static Grade (configurable)
- [ ] Median Grade
- [ ] Normalization (using smallest common multiple)
- [ ] Release v0.2.0
- [ ] Publish on package repositories
- [ ] Gradle