Mirror of the MieuxVoter API specifications. https://api.mieuxvoter.fr
You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
feat(user): create user schema
|2 years ago|
|components||2 years ago|
|paths||2 years ago|
|README.md||2 years ago|
|mv-openapi-root.yaml||2 years ago|
This folder contains your entrypoint
That file contains references to the entire API definition.
Here are some sections to pay attention to:
- Top-level description: this accepts markdown, and Redoc and Redocly API Reference will render it at the top of the docs. Consider maintaining your markdown in a separate file and embedding it. Note to Redoc community edition users, the special tags are only available to the Redocly API Reference users, but you can still embed markdown.
- Security schemes: you will define the scheme(s) your API uses for security (eg OAuth2, API Key, etc...). The security schemes are used by the Redocly API Reference "Try It" API console feature.
- Paths: this defines each endpoint. A path can have one operation per http method.
- Tags: it's a good idea to organize each operation. Each tag can have a description. The description is used as a section description within the reference docs.
- Servers: a list of your servers, each with a URL.