||7 years ago|
|.github||7 years ago|
|cmd||7 years ago|
|conf||7 years ago|
|docker||7 years ago|
|models||7 years ago|
|modules||7 years ago|
|public||7 years ago|
|routers||7 years ago|
|scripts||7 years ago|
|templates||7 years ago|
|vendor||7 years ago|
|.dockerignore||7 years ago|
|.drone.yml||7 years ago|
|.drone.yml.sig||7 years ago|
|.editorconfig||7 years ago|
|.gitattributes||7 years ago|
|.gitignore||7 years ago|
|.lgtm||7 years ago|
|.mailmap||7 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTING.md||7 years ago|
|CONTRIBUTORS||7 years ago|
|DCO||7 years ago|
|Dockerfile||7 years ago|
|Dockerfile.rpi||7 years ago|
|LICENSE||7 years ago|
|MAINTAINERS||7 years ago|
|Makefile||7 years ago|
|README.md||7 years ago|
|main.go||7 years ago|
Gitea - Git with a cup of tea
Current version: (see Releases)
- YOU MUST READ THE Contributors Guide BEFORE STARTING TO WORK ON A PULL REQUEST.
- If you think there are vulnerabilities in the project, please talk privately to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
- If you're interested in using APIs, we have experimental support with documentation.
The goal of this project is to make the easiest, fastest, and most painless way of setting up a self-hosted Git service. With Go, this can be done with an independent binary distribution across ALL platforms that Go supports, including Linux, Mac OS X, Windows and ARM.
- Activity timeline
- SSH and HTTP/HTTPS protocols
- SMTP/LDAP/Reverse proxy authentication
- Reverse proxy with sub-path
- Account/Organization/Repository management
- Add/Remove repository collaborators
- Repository/Organization webhooks (including Slack)
- Repository Git hooks/deploy keys
- Repository issues, pull requests and wiki
- Migrate and mirror repository and its wiki
- Web editor for repository files and wiki
- Gravatar and Federated avatar with custom source
- Mail service
- Administration panel
- Supports MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite3 and TiDB (experimental)
- Multi-language support (19 languages)
- A cheap Raspberry Pi is powerful enough for basic functionality.
- 2 CPU cores and 1GB RAM would be the baseline for teamwork.
- Please see Semantic UI for specific versions of supported browsers.
- The official support minimal size is 1024*768, UI may still looks right in smaller size but no promises and fixes.
Note: As Gitea is a Gogs fork, tutorials and documentation related to gogs applies to Gitea too
How to install Gitea:
Note: binary release will be available soon
- How To Set Up Gogs on Ubuntu 14.04
- Run your own GitHub-like service with the help of Docker
- Dockerized Gogs git server and alpine postgres in 20 minutes or less
- Host Your Own Private GitHub with Gogs.io
- 使用 Gogs 搭建自己的 Git 服务器 (Chinese)
- 阿里云上 Ubuntu 14.04 64 位安装 Gogs (Chinese)
- Installing Gogs on FreeBSD
- Gogs on Raspberry Pi
- Cloudflare Full SSL with GOGS (Go Git Service) using NGINX
Deploy to Cloud
Software and Service Support
- Drone (CI)
- Fabric8 (DevOps)
- Taiga (Project Management)
- Puppet (IT)
- Kanboard (Project Management)
- BearyChat (Team Communication)
- HiWork (Team Communication)
- Router and middleware mechanism of Macaron.
- System Monitor Status is inspired by GoBlog.
- Thanks Rocker for designing Logo.
- Thanks Crowdin for providing open source translation plan.
- Thanks DigitalOcean for hosting home and demo sites.
- Thanks KeyCDN and QiNiu for providing CDN service.
- See Maintainer
- See Contributors for full list of contributors.
- See Translators for public list of translators.
This project is under the MIT License. See the LICENSE file for the full license text.